Heat Pumps, Air Conditioners, Ductless Heat Pumps & Surge Suppressors
-Heat Pumps in Kent, WA
Heating Pumps are Green – Heating Pumps are Green – A Heat Pump in Kent captures solar heat from the air even at cold temperatures down to below zero and pumps it up to usable heating temperatures above 100-110 degrees in the house or building.
Many heat pump systems installed in Kent use only ¼ the electricity of electric heat to do the job. It saves a lot of expensive energy! This allows for future expansion of homes and buildings, being part of the energy solution for the future.
Lower Energy Costs – A Heat Pump in Kent saves up to 70% on your heating costs. If it saved you $200 per month on heating costs in a large home or office, you will save up to $24,000 dollars in just 10 years.
Less Noise Pollution – A Coleman Heat Pump is now 400% quieter than the old models installed in the 1960s! Sound ratings have dropped dramatically. The new Heat Pumps are now whisper quiet, generating the sound output of two people talking in whispers.
Extremely Reliable – A Coleman Heating Pump gets a life expectancy of 25 years or more. We have several 35 year old plus Coleman Heat Pumps in Kent, WA that we still keep in service. All new heat pumps are tested 56 times on the quality controlled production line.
Made in the USA – The Coleman brand of Heat Pumps are the last to be 100% made in the USA in Wichita, Kansas. Back in the heartland of America. We are proud of that.
A Coleman Heating Pump gets a life expectancy of 25 years or more. We have several 35 year old plus Coleman Heat Pumps in Kent, WA that we still keep in service. All new heat pumps are tested 56 times on the quality controlled production line.
-Energy Efficient Air Conditioners in Kent, WA
Hayes Heating & Cooling has sold Coleman air conditioners in Kent for 34 years because they produce the highest quality products.
They are tested 56 times on their production line and are run for 15 minutes before being shipped. They are the only 100% U.S.A. manufactured air conditioners, keeping U.S. manufacturing jobs at home. They have also received Consumer Digest’s Best Buy award.
There are several key factors to keep in mind when you are looking for an air conditioner system:
- WHO INSTALLS the system makes a big difference on your electric bill. Six different studies across the US stated that 66% of new installed air conditioners were improperly charged by the installer wasting up to 32% in operating costs to the homeowners.
- WHICH BRAND you select is important. Coleman got the Consumers Digest Best Buy. They are made with the highest manufacturing standards (ISO 9003) and are manufactured 100% in the USA.
- WHAT SEER rating you choose determines how economical it is to run. An old 10 SEER rated air conditioner will use $50 per month. A 16 SEER rated Coleman air conditioner will only use $33 per month to cool your house and it is quieter than the base model.
- PROPER SIZING of your heat and cooling needs are critical to success in the long term. An oversized cooling system will cost you in down time and repairs. Proper sizing is imperative.
- PROPER DUCTING is the single most important factor in a successful cooling retrofit. There must be enough return ducts located in the proper places if you want even cooling. Hot air rises and cold air falls. We have to beat this Law of Physics or at least work with it. If your cooling guy doesn’t talk to you about your ducts, send him out the door.
- PRICE When added to an existing forced-air heating system, central air for a 2,000-sq.-ft. home typically costs between $5,500 and $7,500. This can be done by two technicians in two days, often with little or no change to the ducting.
Hayes Heating & Cooling has 34 years of expertise. We have invested in the training and money for the best equipment to install and service air conditioners in Kent and surrounding areas. You won’t have to worry about your investment, we will take care of any problem for you. We’ve done it so well that we’ve built a client base of over 20,000 repeat service customers. We make our systems the most comfortable you have ever experienced. Call today for a free quote.
-Ductless Heat Pumps in Kent, WA
Installing a ductless heat pump or air conditioner is one of the most efficient forms of electric heating and cooling. Like a standard heating and cooling system, a ductless mini-split pump has two major components – a skinny outdoor compressor unit and an indoor air-handling unit.
Advantages of Ductless Heat Pump:
- SMALL - The first advantage is the small size of the units. This allows you to heat and cool each individual room. Each zone or room has its own thermostat which is great for conserving energy as you only have to condition rooms that are being used.
- ENERGY SAVING - Since mini-splits are ductless, no energy will be lost through the ductwork like central air systems. Central air systems lose up to 30% of energy through ductwork, thus making ductless mini-splits very energy efficient. New high efficiency Energy Star models produce 400% more electric heating for just 1/4th the cost of electric heat. Heating bills are dramatically slashed.
- INSTALL ANYWHERE - Another advantage of ductless heat pumps are that they are very easy to install. A three-inch hole is required for the hook-up between in the indoor air-handling unit and the outdoor compressor. The length of the connecting cable (conduit) can be customized in a variety of lengths which allow you to condition a zone on the opposite end of the house while keeping the outdoor compressor in a discrete location outside of the home.
- HUGE REBATES - Right now Seattle City Light and Puget Sound Energy know that this system will save so much energy and dollars that they will pay you $1200 to put one in your home. PSE WILL PAY UP TO $2600 TO REPLACE AN ALL ELECRIC HEATED HOME.
- COOLING - Ductless heat pumps not only heat but they also cool. Get air conditioning to keep you cool in the summer. And these are the most energy efficient units made. You can cool an area for pennies a day in electricity cost.
- ATTRACTIVE - Slim white units mount on the wall or floor or ceiling. Very flexible to match any décor.
- SUPER QUIET - These units are the quietest units on Earth. They make very little noise compared to conventional units. The units are rated as little as 32 decibels.
-Surge Suppressor for the Whole House
Safeguard all of your electrical equipment in your whole house with electrical power at a premium during the sticky summer months, utility companies often lower their output of power. This is normally called a brown out. A brown out or reduction in power can do irreparable damage to your appliances, especially your air conditioner. All appliances are designed to work with a certain amount of power. If that power level is dropped, your appliances will continue to function, but they will be forced to work under duress. A lightning strike on your power lines or a neighborhood blown transformer can damage or destroy all of your electrical appliances. With a lightning arrestor installed in your breaker box, you can protect all of your electrical appliances including your air conditioner, computer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stereo and televisions with a single dedicated lightning arrestor tied into your home’s electrical panel. This simple, inexpensive device can save you thousands of dollars in the event of these regularly occurring surges of power.
All too frequently we have a huge windstorm in the winter and the power goes out because trees were blown over, breaking the power lines. There is a tremendous surge of electricity when lines are broken. We see a lot of furnace controllers (actually computers) get zapped and ruined during storms (without any lightning). This is why we install whole house surge protectors. They work and make good sense. They are a cheap insurance policy.