Energy Efficient Air Conditioners in Kent, WA
Hayes Heating & Cooling has sold Coleman air conditioners in Kent for 34 years because they produce the highest quality products. They are tested 56 times on their production line and are run for 15 minutes before being shipped. They are the only 100% U.S.A. manufactured air conditioners, keeping U.S. manufacturing jobs at home. They have also received Consumer Digest’s Best Buy award.
There are several key factors to keep in mind when you are looking for an air conditioner system:
- WHO INSTALLS the system makes a big difference on your electric bill. Six different studies across the US stated that 66% of new installed air conditioners were improperly charged by the installer wasting up to 32% in operating costs to the homeowners.
- WHICH BRAND you select is important. Coleman got the Consumers Digest Best Buy. They are made with the highest manufacturing standards (ISO 9003) and are manufactured 100% in the USA.
- WHAT SEER rating you choose determines how economical it is to run. An old 10 SEER rated air conditioner will use $50 per month. A 16 SEER rated Coleman air conditioner will only use $33 per month to cool your house and it is quieter than the base model.
- PROPER SIZING of your heat and cooling needs are critical to success in the long term. An oversized cooling system will cost you in down time and repairs. Proper sizing is imperative.
- PROPER DUCTING is the single most important factor in a successful cooling retrofit. There must be enough return ducts located in the proper places if you want even cooling. Hot air rises and cold air falls. We have to beat this Law of Physics or at least work with it. If your cooling guy doesn’t talk to you about your ducts, send him out the door.
- PRICE When added to an existing forced-air heating system, central air for a 2,000-sq.-ft. home typically costs between $5,500 and $7,500. This can be done by two technicians in two days, often with little or no change to the ducting.
Hayes Heating & Cooling has 34 years of expertise. We have invested in the training and money for the best equipment to install and service air conditioners in Kent and surrounding areas. You won’t have to worry about your investment, we will take care of any problem for you.
We’ve done it so well that we’ve built a client base of over 20,000 repeat service customers. We make our systems the most comfortable you have ever experienced. Call today for a free quote.